Let DLE Help You Save Money This Year: Sign Up For The Pre-Buy Program Today! Crude oil prices are rising dramatically and crude oil prices directly affect Propane prices. DLE can buy large quantities of Propane at one price; as Pre-Buy customer numbers increase, DLE buying power increases too. As Propane prices rise throughout the year, Pre-Buyers will not pay a higher price but will continue to use their Pre-Buy gallons until they're all gone. It's a win-win situation – what are you waiting for? Customers last year saved 55 cents per gallon or an average of $330 over 6 months!
The Pre-Buy “Winter Season” is typically around October through April so the deadline to lock in your Pre-Buy gallons is AUGUST FIRST OF EACH YEAR – Don’t hesitate, limited quantities are available - call your local service center today and lock in your price today!
Customers that participate are asked to place their order and pay for their propane purchase on or before August 1st. An optional monthly payment plan is available for an additional $25.00 payment plan fee.
LEVEL MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
This plan offers our customers the convenience of equal monthly installments to pay for their annual propane usage. Just simply contact your local Delta Liquid Energy office and together we will estimate your annual propane expense. This total is divided into 11 equal monthly installments. The 12th installment is used to adjust for what the actual propane expense was and what you actually paid. Enrollment is available each year from April 1st to July 1st.
BULK PURCHASE PROGRAM
This plan allows our customers to take ten cents off per gallon of their propane bill when it is paid in full within two weeks of the delivery date (*some restrictions apply). This program is available throughout the year.
ALL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING VALUE-ADDED SERVICES:
• Regular route scheduled deliveries. This service provides Delta Liquid Energy customers with the convenience of never having to check their propane tank. It is our responsibility to always make sure you never run out of propane.
• Accessibility to our service and parts department. All of our locations carry an inventory of parts and accessories to meet all of your propane needs. Our technicians are available for all types of propane appliance installation, service, and repairs.
• 24 hour emergency service. We encourage our customers to feel free and contact us any time there is a problem with their propane gas system. Safety is our number one concern.
• Professional, dependable, and courteous service. Delta Liquid Energy propane delivery drivers and service technicians have successfully completed specialized training provided by the National Propane Gas Association. This insures that our customers and their homes are in the hands of knowledgeable, safety-minded personnel.
• Pay for propane or services by phone. We gladly accept Visa and Master Card for all your Delta Liquid Energy purchases.